Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Saturday 30 November 2013

Xmas colours

quad_14 by ninettacaruso
quad_14, a photo by ninettacaruso on Flickr.
Color scheme: complementary colors.
Techniques: face inward ring.
It is only one round, worked with 2 shuttles filled both with DMC Spécial Dentelles Size 80, color numbers are 701 green and 666 red.

Schema per i colori: complementari.
Tecniche: anello rovesciato (col filo della seconda navetta)
E' solo un giro, lavorata con 2 navette, il filo è DMC Spécial Dentelles 80, nei colori: 701 verde e 666 rosso.


Ciao,
Ninetta

3 comments:

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta