Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Saturday 13 September 2014

what a Friday!

Yesterday in the morning I received a package with Carollyn's handmade bunny shuttle, the cutest shuttle in the world! She's really sweet and so kind to send a lot more than the shuttle, as you can see in the photo! It's all wonderful! I've never tatted with Lizbeth thread before, and it's soft and sliding, easy to tat with. Look at the photo: isn't the mouse lovely? And those little safety pins are very useful with my tiny thread. Her blog is full of wonderful tatting, and there you can find more about her handmade wooden shuttles: Carollyn's Tatting Blog.

I've always tatted with my little plastic shuttles, and tatting with the little bunny is a pleasure!
Thank you!
Thank you, Carollyn!


But guess what? In the very same day, in the evening, I received another gift from Maria, a dear friend and a tatter, too, who's seldom here. What is it? A ball of Lizbeth thread, of course!

Wonderful friends!
Ciao,
Ninetta

8 comments:

  1. I love Lisbeth threads. I have only tatted with the plastic shuttles...maybe I will give a fancy wooden one a try. I will hop over to her blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ninetta, wait a little. It is not Christmas yet! Anyway, you deserve these gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) I thought it was, really! Thank you my dear!

      Delete
  3. You are so nice and I will be posting your wonderful gifts hopefully by tomorrow! I love your little motif you tatted with looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend loves your bunny shuttle too! Of course, I'd say! Maybe you will send again to Italy...
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Yes, I need to start making some more of them I am out at the moment! the weather is cooling off and I can start again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta