Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Monday 1 December 2014

another invisiball

 I've followed the pattern used for quad_03 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/ninettacaruso/9662780924/in/set-72157625675658822), it's a little bigger than the ball, but those balls are all slightly different in size, so I chose that one that seemed the bigger one. No, not good to me, so I'm not going to use this pattern again.

Thread is DMC 282, metallic, gold. Beads are miyuki.

It seems that this one is only the second of a series, because I've already started the third!

I'm using a free version of "Add Watermark" that reduces each photo to 800 px. I hope that's not a problem with your monitor and that all photos are pretty good. It's quick and easy, I like it a lot!

Ciao,
Ninetta

4 comments:

  1. The picture is fine and the bauble too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make beautiful tiny things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very special, Ninetta: the combination of gold, red and crystal. Since you ask it, I have to peer at you photo's, but that is because i am very short -sighted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, thank you for your feedback too, it's very kind. I'll put a better photo on flickr.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta