Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Thursday 15 January 2015

slackening



One bookmark per month is too little, but I know how to shorten my stride. First, I'm tatting the bookmark again, to change something. I had simply added mock rings in the middle as I went on but I don't like the result. So I started again with a line of split rings and then climbed to tat around. I've not yet finished. Maybe I would tat one more but in different colours.

Between a split ring and another, I thought I had to add something else. A doily? Why not? A traditional, large doily. Actually I have ever had one in my wish-list, one that really asks you to slow down and concentrate on, in its eighties (or more) this year. So, here is the start of the fuddy-duddy. Who wants to guess?

Dmc thread, size 80.

Ciao,
Ninetta

4 comments:

  1. Pretty bookmark!! :)
    Love the start of that doily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go with Jane looks an interesting start for the doily.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that type of doily, I find it very difficult tomeasure the length of the thredas in between the rings. You did a beautifull job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta