Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Thursday 30 July 2015

interlude

Ready in less than one hour, pattern is from the "Antique Pattern Library". Can you say what book is it?

Tip: showed in the cover!

Ciao,
Ninetta

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty ! You'll have to reveal from which book .... I couldn't find it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely motif, wherever it comes from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, squares always appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great motif! I couldn't find it, but would love to tat it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems to me I have tatted this a million times, but I rarely use the Antique library! Classic. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty square and quick tat too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta