Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 2 February 2016

mini loveliness

Do you remember those miniduo beads I've got? I found many beautiful beading projects and bookmarked some sites either, then started a new bracelet with a dmc polyester thread doubled with dmc size 80. Beads have been all strung. My little shuttles are not very appropriate but I managed to have 44 minibeads (and some rocailles) strung in each shuttle.

It's still unfinished, here is a glimpse:

I found two videos that help to get the differences between this kind of beads with two holes:

Superduo vs Twin beads: https://youtu.be/LVxyS_Q2mOU

Superduo vs Miniduo beads: https://youtu.be/odiXbYLmzEE
 
It's less than half bracelet... but already I love it!

Ciao,
Ninetta

4 comments:

  1. Wow they are pretty! beautiful project always nice to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes, that is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see it when you finish!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Spring-like - fresh & pleasant ! Elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta