Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Thursday 15 September 2016

a lovely angel

I found this cute angel in Pinterest, a picture with numbers on it, I could not resist tatting it, it's so lovely!

Designed by Patrizia Pirocca. My first version has been tatted with a size 70 thread:

I tatted it again in DMC Cebelia n.10:

Chao
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_Spanish )
Ninetta


11 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, I do like it with a pearl head. The size 70 would work for earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet this tiny one would make great earrings too :) and I wonder where did you find size 70 thread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in my city :-( . With other ladies we usually make a collective order to tombolodisegnishop . Of course I buy threads-and a lot else!- when I go in Rome at some craft fair.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Bernice and Carollyn, good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have a pattern? My grandmother is 101 and wants to start tatting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google "tatting angel Patrizia Pirocca" and it is one of the first images, white tatting with numbers on the picture.

      Delete
  5. I can see the pattern with the numbers, but where do you start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrizia Pirocca published her pattern in Pinterest and if you found her original picture, there are letters A, B, C etc. on elements that let you know how to tat it

      Delete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta