Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Thursday 1 September 2016

over

The Wiosna2016 is over. Actually, the "mystery doily" is over the Wiosna2016.  A better picture is in Flickr:

wiosna2016

With an oversight. Damn the scissors! Saw it when ironing:
Oh well!
I finished also the edging I was doing for the collar. Now I've all my free time to tat my doodles!


These days my thought and prayers go to people affected by the terrible earthquake struck the last week just 2 hours (by car) north-east of Rome. I beg your pardon for this digression.

Bye
( https://www.justlanded.com/english/Singapore/Singapore-Guide/Language/Language )
Ninetta
Related posts:

8 comments:

  1. Well done! It's really beautiful. Good that your collar edging is finished too and you have time to experiment. The earthquake was horrendous, no need to apologise for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful and elegant!!!! :)
    Can't wait to see your doodles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is beautiful! Sorry about the snip though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mat, what a pity about the picot.
    Don't apologise for your thoughts on the earthquake, Those beautiful villages that hugged the hills that have so many ruined homes, history and family life distroyed in minutes, we should all think of those left homeless,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have prayed to and thought of you when I heard the news very upsetting news. I love your tatting and color choice and nice that you have your big projects out of the way :) hugs and blessings for your countries people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękne serwety. Frywolitka w Twoim wykonaniu jest perfekcyjna. W TV widziałam zgliszcza miasta. To straszne co spotkało tych ludzi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ethereal !
    Your mystery doily is like lace filigree !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta