Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Friday 20 January 2017

finished


I'm going to put a better picture in Flickr.

Ciao,
Ninetta
Related posts:

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot Sue, I forgot to write measures, so that will be in next post, hugs

      Delete
  2. That is so beautiful!
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Bernice, Stephanie and Muskaan, I enjoyed tatting it! :-f

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely, to brighten a Winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Ninetta. It looks even better now than when you were working on it, and I thought it looked great then too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful mat, well done it looked lovely while you were tatting it now it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta