Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Monday 30 July 2018

needle treble tatting - just my way

Needle treble tatting: in the video I show you just my way to tat tds with a needle.
I know from one of the Facebook's tatting group, that a lady managed to needle tat the treble tatting stitch, but I've asked for any tutorial and that lady kindly answered that she didn't have time for working on it. Life happens, time flies and there's always little time for tatting!

In any case, I'd love hearing from needle tatters, if they tat the tds in another way. There's always more than a way to skin a cat.

treble tatting tds
Disclaimer 😉: I'm a shuttle tatter, I'm not a needle tatter and I haven't any tatting needle at home. In the video I used a short sewing needle for wool.

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/vxl1ZzPLrZg

Ciao,
Ninetta

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬 ITALIANO 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Chiacchierino ad ago: punto alto. Questo modo è come ho immaginato che potesse essere fatto il punto alto da chi lavora ad ago. LINK AL VIDEO: https://youtu.be/vxl1ZzPLrZg

Liberatoria 😉: io lavoro a navetta, non lavoro ad ago e non posseggo nemmeno aghi adatti al chiacchierino ad ago. Nel video ho utilizzato un normale ago corto da lana.

Ciao,
Ninetta

3 comments:

  1. It looks so much easier with the needle!

    I had another application idea for the tds (and it's variations) - Filet Tatting! Wanna try it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Muskaan, are you going to switch to the needle, then? :)) Filet? Yes! Why not?

      Delete
    2. Much as I enjoy challenges, my needle tatting practice will have to take a backseat - there's still so much shuttle tatting to learn!
      Looking forward to your tds filet project :-)

      Delete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta