Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 2 April 2019

it's true! - first Italian tatting meeting

I'm very happy to tell you that, on Saturday 18 May (and maybe also on 19 May), I will teach the treble tatting stitch technique during the "First Italian Chiacchierino Meeting" (first ever!), at the Hotel Crown, Viserba di Rimini, Italy.


At the event there will be other great classes, being held by master tatters: Stefania Di Cesare, Edda Guastalla, Daniela Ambrosini. There will be also classes with "Dali L'artista", an artist who decorates shuttles.
Details can be found in Facebook, at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2327051107539114/

In case you're not in Facebook, I'll try to keep you updated.

A contest is already started, connected to the meeting, it's jointly organised in two groups, everybody can participate even if unable to travel to Rimini. Details are in those groups and also in a new page named "Chiacchierino italiano: curiosità, eventi e manifestazioni sul territorio".

It will be a wonderful tatting party!

I've been studying for that event and I've already prepared a little booklet - in Italian, of course - that will be used as a reference during my class, there are 6 patterns with variations (there's one pattern that won't be shared elsewhere).

In the picture, there are 3 shuttles decorated by "Dalì L'artista", who is a sweet lady, it's a pleasure to get to know her in person. She has a profile in Facebook, too. She's teaching me how to make stencils and also she's helping me in making the dollhouse's project.

If you're wondering what I'm tatting in this moment, well, I've 3 projects started. I'd like having one of those finished in time for Rimini, at least one, but lately I'm very slow at tatting! It seems I've been on facebook too much!

I can barely wait!

Ciao,
Ninetta

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! I know it will be a great time!!! Have fun too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really exciting Ninetta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and it's proud feeling to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I know you will have fun and other tatters will enjoy your class. Pictures after?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I wish I could attend just so that I could meet you all and be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Congrats on being one of the teachers 🎇🎈👏👏👏 I wish I could be there! Forse la prossima volta 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta