Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 30 July 2019

sitting in mum's sitting room

Made as a gift, for my mum, I've been helped by "Dalì L'artista" (*).
My mum loves it!

The back's been decorated with soft "fommy", a soft plastic material.

I've talked about the tatted frame here: https://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-letter-e-edging.html
and about the doily on the little table here: https://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-music-of-tatting.html
The little cushions were in one of my old posts (2017!!!), where I also shared my adaptation of Mrs Odum daisy for one of them: https://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/2017/12/miniature-sofa.html

The sansevieria has been made by my aunt (the one who received the "tailor's room" I showed recently):
It's very clever of her, she thought to put pepper powder into the pot, to mimic the ground!

Ciao,
Ninetta

(*) "Dalì L'artista" is the lady that decorates the shuttles that are in my photos, she has a profile in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010034103450

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing photos of these miniatures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet!!! Wonderful job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, after a long wait I am so happy to see it done, Bravo!
    I just want to sit down and tat. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s amazing. Such attention to detail. I want to be small enough to sit on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful doll house and small tatted creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,beautiful gift! I hope your mother likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mineratures your skill level in tatting spills into other arts. Great potting soil for plants too❤️😃❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your comment 💕🌹👍
    Michelle: my mum loves it
    Jane: mum said the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta