Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Monday 4 November 2013

pattern quad 10

pattern quad 10 by ninettacaruso
pattern quad 10, a photo by ninettacaruso on Flickr.
I noted that my smartphone doesn't like png file's type, since lately I saved pattern's image with this file format. So, that's a question: png is reccomended for text and clipart, but what do YOU prefer? should I save them as jpg/jpeg on flickr or as png? (I've googled "jpeg vs png" and found this comic by Louis Brandy. )
Let me know what do you think ...
Ninetta

Ho notato che il mio telefonino non mi fa vedere le foto degli schemi salvati in png, formato che uso ultimamente per gli schemi. PNG è consigliato per salvare file di testo e clipart, ma VOI che preferite? Mi chiedo: devo usare jpg/jpeg oppure png per gli schemi su flickr? (Con una piccola ricerca su google di "jpeg vs png" ho trovato anche un fumetto di Luis Brandy.)
Ditemi che ne pensate.
Ninetta
 In the meantime .... Nel frattempo ...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, a technical question! I think JPEG works for me, but I'm not absolutely sure that the other one doesn't work. All looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta