Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Thursday 28 November 2013

what is going to ...?

As Christmas time is coming, I switched to a traditional colour combination that I like a lot, in fact DMC named these two xmas red and xmas green... But, what it's going to be? In the meantime, as with cold weather I start to suffer of tingling in hands, all my tatting go slower, and I don't know what is going to happen in a month, if I could finish the doily "under construction" or if I'll have time to test-tat two tiles already drawn. It's better to do one thing at a time, can I ever do it? Barbara wrote in her blog: " A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step". Also a long edging must start with a single knot...

Anyone may find this link useful?  RGB values for DMC floss

Con Natale alle porte, sono passata a colori tradizionali, infatti DMC li chiama rosso natalizio e verde natalizio... Ma cosa sarà? Nel frattempo, visto che con i primi freddi comincio a soffrire di formicolio alle mani, tutti i miei lavoretti vanno a rilento, non so cosa succederà questo mese, se riuscirò a finire il centrino "in costruzione" o se avrò tempo di provare altre due piastrelline che ho già disegnato... E' meglio fare una cosa alla volta, ne sarò capace? Barbara  ha scritto così nel suo blog: "Un viaggio di mille miglia inizia con un solo passo". Anche un lungo bordino inizia con un solo nodo...

A qualcuno potrebbe essere utile questo link?  RGB values for DMC floss

Ciao,
Ninetta

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bright colours. I look forward to seeing what you're making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would fingerless gloves help with keeping your hands warm? This motif looks intriguing! And thank you for the color chart! It's interesting to see how many colors are available from DMC in a convenient format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jane! Good tip, Kathy, thanks!
    Love,
    Ninetta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta