Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Friday 13 December 2013

tsk tsk

Well, it could be a bookmark (I like origami corner bookmarks), or it'd be part of an hanky, but it isn't.

Patience, patience...

Potrebbe essere un segnalibro (mi piacciono quelli ad angolo fatti con l'origami) oppure parte di un fazzolettino, ma non lo è. 

Pazienza, pazienza ....


A good link for origami corner bookmars / un buon link per segnalibri origami ad angolo : Origami Resource Center




Ciao,
Ninetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta