Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Friday 11 April 2014

what am I doing?

1 of 5 earring by ninettacaruso
1 of 5 earring, a photo by ninettacaruso on Flickr.
That earring in the photo is one in the set of 5 that I've posted 10 days ago. It's the simplest in the group, tatted with 2 shuttles wound with the white silk and DMC n.283 silver metallic thread. It's still soft, like the silk, but it looks very good, it looks like a real jewel. I love the softness of the lace and I don't like stiffening tatted jewellery, even if sometimes I did. Unfortunately I've run out the silver, I've got only one loaded shuttle, not completely full: I should try to put the pattern in the TatHelper, to see if I can tat another earring! Thank you, Aurora!

But, wait... what am I doing? There's a strange "candy" activity right near there ...

L'orecchino della foto è uno del set dei 5 postati 10 giorni fa. E' il più semplice del gruppo, fatto con 2 navette riempite con la seta e il filo DMC 283 argento metallizzato. E' ancora morbido, come la seta, ma è venuto bene, sembra quasi un gioiello vero. Mi piace la morbidezza del merletto e non mi piace inamidare i gioielli a chiacchierino, anche se a volte l'ho fatto. Sfortunatamente ho finito l'argento, ho ancora una sola navetta non completamente piena: potrei provare a far girare lo schema nel TatHelper , per vedere se posso fare un altro orecchino! Grazie Aurora!


Ma, aspetta... Che sto facendo? C'è una strana "caramellosa" attività proprio là vicino...


Ciao,
Ninetta

3 comments:

  1. Always check out the "Candy activities" it is equal to tatted ones :) Nice earring you do such fine elegant things! Have a good day Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful earring!!! And pretty stuff in the background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta