Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 20 May 2014

from alone to online

quad_19
quad_19, I've used dmc cotton size 80 thread
I love your comments, thank you for stopping here, I won't never, never, feel a lonely tatter!
When I started googling "chiacchierino" in 2009, I would never had imagined to find so much online friends, clever, passionate and nice people. I've learned new techniques, something that I couldn't find on magazines, amazing pdf, surprising videos, patterns beyond my imagination. Thank you very much!
quad_21
quad_21, I've used "superduo" (twin beads) and DMC 282 gold

Ciao,
Ninetta

6 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that the internet enables isolated tatters to come together in inspiration and friendship. Wow, quad 19 is magnificent! Well worth all the work that has gone into it. I like the colours you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jane, (p.s. I love your blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for every thing you have shared with us! your work is wonderful to learn from and look at and truly better than a magazine!
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you, I never thought I would also find so much and so many lovely tatters around the world. Your work is beautiful and your blog is worth it's weight in gold to visit.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful designs!!! :)
    I have learned all my tatting from online and have been wonderfully inspired by so many fabulous tatters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissimi i tuoi lavori... anch'io ho pensato a come utilizzare tante superduo che ho nella scatola delle perline...
    A presto
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta