Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 24 June 2014

unexpected lifeless vitality

I weekly go to a local market and during one of these visits this month I found an amazing natural stone, with a flower that Mother Nature has drawn on it. I cannot say what is it called, maybe it's agate, but I love it and tatted around a crown of rings, so that I can wear it. But only after a week, the thread loosened and needed a little surgery.

After some therapy, it can be put on again, without fear to lose it.

In the same day, I found a little carnelian stone too. It needed something very simple, and here it is. Only a little spiral chain adds a bit of attraction for the eyes.

I sweated brushing up my bobbin lace too, but this is another story to tell.
Ciao,
Ninetta

3 comments:

  1. I love this is beautiful and looks so good, it's fun to see the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Re beautiful, well done on find such lovely stones
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! History! I meant story, of course, it's very kind of you still reading me and my funny English! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta