Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Friday 18 November 2016

christmassy

That's what my hubby said looking at this:
Pattern is (almost) the leaf of the bookmark "mediterranean tatting diet", tatted with dmc metallic gold 282, beads are "rocaille miyuki 15/0 mix earthtone", two red bicone and one pearl swarovsky 6mm.
I changed the pattern only a wee bit, I haven't written down the differences, so I must hurry to tat the second one, before I forget everything!
I took a second shot, with that light the gold turned out green, it's weird, isn't it?

 bslama.
( http://www.simplymorocco.com/language.html )
Ninetta
Related post:

7 comments:

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta