Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Pattern for Priscilla's square

Ergh, actually it's only a photo with numbers on... I'm particularly lazy these days!
They wrote that it's two rounds but it could be done without cutting, just climbing up with two split rings.
Start from what I've highlighted with yellow, then climb where the light-blue is and continue all around.

I think this would be perfect for a wedding rings pillow, as I love the frame that's in the cover page of Priscilla Tatting Book #2.

Ciao,
Ninetta

Browsing Pinterest, I've just found this, it is the pattern for the frame, but the link for the origin of the picture it's not safe, be careful to not click on it.

http://pinterest.com/pin/315040936411843584/?utm_source=android_share

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the diagram and I too love that frame! this is great hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the diagram :-) I may join 4 to make a coaster ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pattern, I can see it as a coaster, or joined together as a small mat.
    It's on my ever growing list to do.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I added the link to an image that I found in pinterest, so sad that I couldn'd find the original source. Thanks to whoever drawn it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. So many things could be made from this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta