Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 17 October 2017

how to go on

Do you remember that I've been learning the embroidered netting lace? The ladies from Bosa, maestre of their Sardinian filèt called  “SU LÀURU 'OSINCU”, are coming again this week. I've prepared another frame with the net stretched and I can't wait!

Those are just another two little motifs embellished with tatting:


About the fun, ops sorry, I mean the fan: I'm trying to figure out how to go on filling the space, that is what it looks like by now, stitches' numbers have been made up and I hope that at the end the lace will fit the shape. That is a "work in progress" pattern, so in this moment I don't feel like I can suggest anyone to follow my madness 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸. Only time will tell 🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓...


And you? How would you do it? In Italian we say "sono tutt'orecchi" (word for word it is I'm all ears), very funny picture to say that: I'm listening...

Ciao,
Ninetta
Related posts

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you decide to do next on the fan. Love those motifs! Great idea to combine netting and tatting like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mixing of laces it's absolutly beautiful🌹❤🌹 as for your fan I think I would make two rings of 11ds picot 11ds close ring, the picot in each ring joins above to chain picot of last row then a chain of 5ds picot 5ds picot 5ds and repeat from top. 😄💮😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such elegant lace - all 3 !!!
    Sorry, can't whisper any ideas - my mouth is full of the F-R truffles, so all your ears will have to wait ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful motifs of lace,
    I'm getting over the flu so even if I shouted you might not hear me with the coughing.
    I look forward to seeing your progress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta