Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 13 November 2018

chubby chic tatting

Definition of chubby chic:
A style of tatting that uses threads and beads that are or appear pleasantly chubby and slightly soft and worn.
(source: well, I'd rather not tell you 😄 )
Pattern: for the first half bracelet,  I followed the pattern written in previous post, for the second half, I only tatted tds chains, reversing work every 2 tds.
Thread is thicker than a size 10, in the pics you can see there's a big difference between this one and the size 80 thread that I'm using for the dollhouse's bedcover.
For the second half bracelet, you can try to add more beads or more tds, to make your own version.
I hope you like it. Happy tatting!

Ciao,
Ninetta

12 comments:

  1. Good idea to remind us that tatting doesn’t necessarily involve fine thread - hooray for chubby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very innovative bracelet and it's name too. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chubby chic is being playful and quite cheeky with all those turns ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have fun and are creative I love that about your blog, I want to be like you when I grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your tatting is beautiful and you're creative, love your ephemeral leaves, that is no more than fun. So, why are you pulling my leg? :D

      Delete
  5. I like the title, chubby, it’s always a pleasure to read your blog and find out new ways in tatting, great bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta