Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 7 April 2020

file update

This post is especially for my readers that receive and read my posts only via email.

The detailed photo-tutorial in pdf shared in previous post has been updated. The right one is dated April 6, 2020 in the header.

In the pdf there are more pictures and drawings included than in the blog post:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YvDb7nxqqvSPPLOwAlcy7fSP9hpLnNuw
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ciao,
Ninetta.

2 comments:

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta