Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 6 December 2016

half

First of all, congratulations to the winners of the 2016 Craftree Awards! Everyone nominated are talented tatters, master tatters indeed, and I'm very grateful to have been part of the fun, still can't believe it. Thanks soooo much to each one of you who took the time to show your appreciation.

Today is a cloudy day, the photo hasn't come out well, it's blurry and I couldn't get a better one. Tatting is slow these days. I also knitted a sock - something I must unravel, I'm very bad at knitting, 8 hours for one wrong slipper. But the pleasure comes from the craft itself, I don't mind re-do that. That's the same with tatting, that's my favourite craft. Tatting the same flower again and again all around, it's a pleasure, relaxing and almost therapeutic.


I'm halfway with this, I can't say the same about xmas' gifts and other stuff to be done before Christmas. I wonder why time flies so fast?

Chau
( http://goperu.about.com/od/cultureandsociety/fl/How-to-Say-Goodbye-in-Peru.htm )
Ninetta
Related posts:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you are moving very quickly through this last round! It won't be long until the doily is finished. I too have lost track of time and need to get going with holiday crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours. ❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start getting bored by repetitive tatting and that is why blogging at least keeps me motivated to complete large projects. If it is not interesting or challenging, then I have to create my own mental challenges ;-P
    Your doily is Gorgeous, with a built-in interest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta