Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Wednesday 17 May 2017

newbie

Well, I'm not a new Youtube user but it's my first time with my channel. 😵😵😵😵😵...

My first attempt was a failure, because the video's resolution was very poor, so today's my second attempt, it should be better.

Here it is the link to the a new video, something that I tried to share just yesterday, then it would go with previous post (http://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/2017/05/tightening-center-as-much-as-i-can.html)

I'm going to delete video's links from previous post. Thanks for bearing with me.




Ciao,
Ninetta
Related post

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle for your nice comment!

      Delete
  2. I don't know what's happening. I had watched the video in your previous post & also subscribed to your channel a couple of days back.
    But I did not get any notification for this new video.
    Neither can I open this video to view.
    And when I went to youtube, I couldn't find this video either

    It would perhaps help if you gave the link to your channel and to the video, instead of only embedding it. Because may be my devices are being moody.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta