Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 22 August 2017

patterns for the stars with tuft picots

I put two patterns in Flickr. Actually I put two new pictures, with visual diagrams, without the text. I save patterns in my notebook using a short text notation (for ex. the form R:4-4-4) but soon the page is a mess with text and crossed out text and what really helps me then is the drawing, otherwise I can't re-tat it! We have the saying "Chi non legge la sua scrittura è un asino di natura", that means - apart the rhyme - that who can't read their own handwriting is a stupid ignorant (poor donkey! the animal "ass" is the personification of the stupidity). Sometimes I feel dumb in front of some pages of my notebook!

You're welcome to check the link to my Flickr album in the patterns' page on the Menu-Bar or click here in this page above the title of this post.


I know that Flickr is not the best place where putting tatting patterns, it is an image hosting service but anyway my patterns are pictures, file format is jpg or png. I love Flickr because it grants a huge free space for the user; and other people than the owner (if he or she let you do it) can download the picture and if you like you can print it eventually. It's also a mobile friendly site, I love having patterns handy - of course also other designers' pattern. I've been over-using my poor smartphone, an old model but still working, slow but fine. Save the paper!

You are welcome to browse the set "patterns". There are my own ideas, maybe sometimes, despite many trials, I came out with something banal 😳 (((blushing))), but I've never copied. Please enjoy everything and I'll be very happy to see your tatting at some point, that is my reward. I don't sell patterns, you'll always find them there for free.



In case you're thinking that I've "just" been playing with Inkscape, I can assure you I've tatted. Nothing really original, only rings and chains but I made up the stitches' count... I'll tell you in a week.


Ciao,
Ninetta
Related post

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful star with tufts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work on Flickr is amazing Ninetta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the pattern with us :). Now to browse all your beautiful work on Flickr :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your patterns, looking forward to trying the tuff picots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta