Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 12 December 2017

spread

Still a work in progress... a bedspread for the dollhouse:


Currently, my WIP(*) list is growing (not even mentioning many UFO(**)), I wish I could complete my xmas gifts and there's something else good to put off for New Year's resolutions.
- scissors fobs to complete (almost done)
- plastic key fobs with tatting outside and netting inside for small xmas gifts (almost done)
- necklace with bugle beads and matching earrings
- pink squares for the project Tat a Brussels’ monument in pink by Cathy de Greef (Canarithy)
- bedspread for the dollhouse
- miniature flowers (only experiments till now, nothing good enough)

And you? Do you already have tatting plans for the New Year? If you have run out ideas, there is the nice initiative "Palmetto Tatters Guild 2018 Tatting Scholarship Fundraiser Quilt". It is a group project and I'm going to mail something that will be sewn on a block. It will be fun, please read about it here: http://www.georgiaseitz.com/2018/quilt/adoptablockltr.html and spread the word!

Ciao,
Ninetta
(*) WIP = sheer fun underway.
(**) UFO = I (deliberately) forgot where this object is, shuttles are attached only for future fishing out.

Related post

7 comments:

  1. That is totally awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the density contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much tatting, so little time! Love the bedspread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy every stitch, thank you dear Jane!

      Delete
  4. That dense part gives it crochet look. Nice design and Great patience!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a joy to see your work and I know it is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta