Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 4 June 2019

moving forward

Now that I found the two doilies, I can move forward with them, granted that I won't be distracted by something else - nobody should bet on it!

I really wish I would finish this one for the end of this month:

Lately, I added "Il Lavoro Chiacchierino (Frivolité), II Album" to my personal tatting library, publication date is 1942, there are some patterns that are in previous publications, but there is one doily that looks uncommon, at least for me. It looks like another example of "reverse engineering", but I still can't say the lace which could have been the inspiration for. I'll tell you more, after some research...

Ciao,
Ninetta

12 comments:

  1. I think I remember this one and love this beautiful round. I thought at first it was going to be a square shape made from the circle. This is unique and love shape design :) Hugs from Carollyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this doily with your new picots!!! Would certainly tat this if I can keep up with you 😃😄🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Muskaan, you're always very nice!

      Delete
  3. complimenti per i tuoi meravigliosi lavori Nonetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. This round looks very special, particularly I like it's shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the way you have changed colors. That choice accents the changes from a round to a pointed row. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta