Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 31 March 2020

game over

Daniela Mendola's design, thread is Lizbeth size 80, colour number 122. For the last round I had almost finished that thread and then I tatted all rings with DMC lavender (I think it is color number 210 or 397, I lost the label).
Thanks for the fun, Daniela!
She shared her pattern row by row in her blog: https://danielamendola.blogspot.com/

Ciao,
Ninetta

10 comments:

  1. I love your color choice. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the DMC rings add a special flavour g-)
    I have also started one of her doilies in size 80, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. The rings in lavender make it even prettier.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And so delicate in size 80.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your nice comments 🌹 :-f
    @Muskaan wow! Once you wrote that 40 was thin enough, so now I can't wait to see your tiny tiny tatting 🥰
    I love tatting with this thread size 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😉 Never say never 😄 Will post 1st round tomorrow

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful doily and I love the design, thank you for the link to her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Alka and Margaret :-f

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta