Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 1 December 2020

detail

It was a pleasure and an honour for me, testing and even writing a short foreword for the new book by Edda Guastalla. Many thanks to her for giving me this opportunity!

That one is a detail of my pochette, all tatted following one of her patterns. Sorry I cannot share other pictures of my tatting, that are all in the book.

I will buy a "paper" copy of the book as a self gift for Christmas! I love "real books", but I  know that in the near future it could be available also in pdf format. It is in Italian (actually I don't know if they are working for a translation too) but there are many clear drawings that are very easy to follow. It is a book for tatters at any level. It's a "big" book, 128 pages, it contains 15 patterns and instructions for tatting many variations. Also, there are diagrams for how using the method of the "magic square" to adapt it also for edgings and different shapes that only squares. That's something that you can't find elsewhere in the Tatternet!

The book is available here:

https://corradotedeschieditore.com/it/home/662-il-mio-libro-dei-quadrati-magici-a-chiacchierino.html

Ciao,

Ninetta

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. I have just ordered a copy as a present for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. What a nice thread.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta