Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Thursday 24 June 2021

special note for my dear email subscribers

My dearest reader,

This post is especially for you that receive and read my posts only via email.

The company that manage the email subscriptions for Chiacchierino Facilissimo blog will discontinue the service in July, so you will no longer receive automatic email updates.

I've carefully read their instructions and saved the list of my subscribers till today, but if I still want you to receive email updates I must search other email subscription service. In Blogger Help they write that they are "unable to recommend any external services at this time." I found a very informative page here: https://www.jenryland.com/best-free-services-for-email-blog-subscriptions/ . Unfortunately, in this moment, it seems that the solution that would be right for my blog exists but they ask me some private sensitive data that I don't want to share (for example my personal snail mail).

My blog is just a diary for my main hobby, that is tatting, and very few of my other crafts/interests. I learned that email feeds had born principally for marketing and to drive traffic to blogs. I'm so happy that many of you have chosen to follow my blog - "just because!" -, I can't thank you enough, I'm moved by all the interest in my invisible tiny tatting. You all are in my heart. I had never imagined that after 7 years and half of blogging I would have had nearly 900,000 visits... and I can't believe that I've been blogging for so long! Also, thanks to you all, you have been my teachers in turn and I've learned a lot during these years! Thank you very much, dear tatters!

For the moment, I'm very very sorry that I can't offer you an alternative for the automatic email subscription, except than inviting you to follow my personal profile in Facebook, where I will share any of my future blog updates.

Little rounded motifs, my own pattern, diameter 3cm, thread is DMC Special Dentelles, size 80. 

Ciao,

Ninetta.


12 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful!!! :)
    I believe I see treble tatting in them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you keep writing your blog I’ll be happy. Lovely motifs, they would make good coasters. They do show the treble tatting off well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it is indeed sad. But hopefully RSS feed, etc. should work. I have been composing a post on this topic and will be uploading next week.
    Thanks for the link 💖👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm looking forward to reading it! :X

      Delete
  4. As long as you keep blogging, that will be wonderful. I enjoy seeing what you are working on and reading what you have to say.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep reading your blog as long as you keep writing it
    Beautiful little mats love the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  6. GRACIAS NINETTA, Instagram también es una plataforma donde puedes mostrar tus trabajos tan hermosos. Yo te conocí a través de Pinterest. Saludos desde Chile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear myly8, I still haven't joined Instagram! I'm so happy that you've visited my blog and left a comment! You're very welcome!

      Delete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta