Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 10 December 2019

spotted white

These two snowflakes are designed by Jane Eborall and Sue Hanson
Thread is dmc cordonett special B5200, size 80.
White thread is beautiful for this subject, but it gets dirty very easily, even if I try to keep it clean washing my hands often.

It was my intention to tat more snowflakes with block tatting in them, at least a dozen, but this time Mr.Google gave me a poor help, bringing me back only these two.
Then I remembered that in Craftree there's a wonderful patterns' library, and I found another one, that I will tat soon.
But my goal will be hardly reached.

Luckily I received a sweet message from Sue Hanson, she is so kind, she spotted other free snowflakes' patterns with block tatting in them, that I'm going to tat soon. There aren't many snowflakes that have block tatting, some of these are in books and then not free.

This is the very short list of free online snowflakes that I have in this moment:
1)Jane Eborall's "Catherine wheel motif", pdf is in her page (among a storm of other snowflakes) here: http://www.janeeborall.freeservers.com/MotifsSnowflakes.htm
6) my "fior di filet" snowflake, pattern is here: https://flic.kr/p/2hR6LeP

UPDATE: sorry, I forgot to add in the list that one designed by Jennifer Williams, you can find the pattern in her site, that is https://www.cariad-tatting.com/

Ciao,
Ninetta

6 comments:

  1. Sounds as though there's a gap in the market! These are a great start though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems not many tatters design with block tatting. I love these ❄❄❄

      Delete
  2. I love the white on red! Very festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta