Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 7 January 2020

my bedroom shrank

That is the bedroom finished, with the help of "Dalì L'artista". 😍😍😍These doll room boxes are the perfect place for my tiny tatting 😍😍😍

For the bedspread, tatted some times ago, the pattern is about the same as the Mrs Odum daisy. I've shared the modified pattern here: https://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/2017/12/miniature-sofa.html
I started it in 2017, about the time of this post: https://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/2017/11/miniature-bed.html
Wow, 2017! Time flies!

My bedroom needed some tassels, I wound some thread around a card, then blocked each one with a very little tatted ring:
They came out very realistic looking:

The flower is from a pattern by Daniela Mendola, I already shared it here: https://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/2018/01/nothing-is-perfect.html

Daniela is organising a sort of tat-along, in collaboration with the facebook group "Chiacchierino: Filo, Amore e Fantasia", for a doily's pattern that then will be shared in her blog. For each round she will propose 2 different options, that should be voted in the group. Visit her blog for more details: http://danielamendola.blogspot.com/2020/01/tatting-sharing-chiacchierino-condiviso.html

The lamp, the chandelier and the floor lamp have been handmade by my aunt, with bugle beads and glass beads. I love them!
The bedroom furniture is plastic stuff, bought at the newspaper kiosk, but it looks very good. I folded some fabric for the wardrobe and changed the anonymous seat to a flowery decoration.

The frame's pattern is all rings 8-8 and chains 10-10, it is just the first round of this edging (link to my Flikr's photo): https://flic.kr/p/2hRRJ1M


Ciao,
Ninetta

9 comments:

  1. Wow! So very cute and beautifully executed, looks so so real, well done with the tatting and other finishing touches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!!! :)
    You make such fabulous tiny rooms!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Such a cute bedroom perhaps the doll has feelings to enjoy this 😅

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-f thank you very much Sue and Alka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so comfy and pretty! Too bad we can't shrink down to sit and tat a spell in your scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love tatting a bit with you, Mel 😂 that's funny, and yes we would need "a spell" lol!

      Delete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta