Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 9 June 2020

tiffany bezel

That's a nice way to tat around a rivoli. I learned that the "Tiffany setting" is the most famous engagement ring, since 1886. That one with the diamond, of course.

In my tatted version with the much cheaper rivoli, I have two rounds: front side there is a ring with only treble tatting stitches and the second round has rings on the back of the rivoli.

I didn't cut the thread for the entire length of the bracelet:
Thread is Sanbest metallic 4 strands, colour number 108. I used rivoli Swarovski 14mm.

I'm still playing with this method, I will share it as soon as I'm more confident that it works well.

In the next pendant I put the bezel in the centre and then I tatted 3 repetitions of the square pattern "oh, sugar sugar!" (visual pattern is in Flickr: https://flic.kr/p/HRYJaF)
Thread for that necklace is Sanbest 3 strands, colour is called Chameleon, a multicolored green and gold, mixed metallic and polyester. The rivoli is a beautiful "Crystal Sunshine DeLite" 14mm. Little beads are miyuki rocailles 15/0, copper.

Ciao,
Ninetta
UPDATE: Please refer to the page "Treble Tatting Stitch - Summary" - https://ninettacaruso.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_95.html for any info about treble tatting stitches, thank you.

10 comments:

  1. The treble bezel makes a nice setting for sure 💕 And now I finally know how my own diamond rings are set (tiffany setting) 😃 Always something new to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Muskaan and Jane 🥰🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bracelet, very clever way of tatting around the stone

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fabulous!!!! I still haven't mastered the treble stitches. I think it would be rings on both sides for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you! Don't give up, you only need time.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Bracelet and use of treble is perfect 👍👍👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  6. All design are amazing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta