Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Wednesday 10 February 2021

1920 charm - tatting by Stefania

I've always loved the way Stefania shows her tatting, everything looks precious and sparkling!

What beautiful pictures!

She's converted Endrucks' 1920 pattern (the number 36 in the old 1920 book) in modern notation, in English and Italian. Thank you very much, Stefania!

Since we started this international collaboration, with Muskaan, that is the only one pattern that has been converted in needle tatting! 

That 1920 charm that shines through Stefania's photos, makes me wish to try it myself...

I am very happy and love what she did with the old pattern, despite she feels that is not as good as she wanted. We tatters are often strict with ourselves! She told me that she learned block-tatting with the needle thanks to this pattern and that is wonderful! 🥰

Here's the url for her pdf - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-zkfjobUqgbuUE4LeEr2Kpn-fb2OmNzI/view

That is a community project, we welcome everyone of you to join in! Please let us known where we can find your renditions and derivative tatting! We created the hashtag #Endrucks1920Project 

We all enjoy sharing and the project is waiting every one of you! All infos and links are in the Endrucks 1920 Project Document, here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17LEVftXweztBIOWh4sL4BB7bX65ssoOsOn4oXIgCepY/view?usp=sharing 

Ciao,

Ninetta & Muskaan

11 comments:

  1. I agree her tatting looks wonderful! Thank you for keeping this project going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see work from another member of your collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was overjoyed to see Stefania's presentation - such dedication and passion!💕
    And nice write-up, Nin.
    A Big thank you to both 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. This project is a great way to preserve old elements in new laces. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marja, for your nice comment, I love this project!

      Delete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta