Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Fronkensteen butterfly

Please don't be scared by the title... 

Tatted from parts of patterns n.43 and n.24 in the Endrucks book, 1920.


It ended in a butterfly:

I'm calling this my Fronkensteen butterfly 😁!

Ciao

Ninetta 

11 comments:

  1. It’s spectacular. To me it seems like a moth, but I don’t know why I say that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, dear Jane! :-) actually it looks like that!

      Delete
  2. Very unique! I love the wings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Combining the ideas gave us something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Beautiful👌👌 Those beads are your addition to the pattern, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta